Status Report Template
Why use our Status Report Template?
Believe it or not, weve found the Status Report Template to be one of our most effective Project Management tools. Sending regular, concise, status reports to everyone impacted by a project will increase your chances of success and make your job as a project manager easier.
Our Status Report Template is formatted to convey the most relevant information in a single, project summary page. For those who wish to provide more detail perhaps to a larger team weve added a second section to the status report for communicating project details.
Features of our Status Report Template:
- Clean, graphically appealing interface
- Embedded fields for quickly entering names, dates, etc.
- Concise, executive summary of the project on a single page
- Additional sections for optionally providing more detail as needed
- Milestone schedule to keep everyone aware of your progress and schedule
- Risk assessment for communicating critical risks
- Previous period accomplishments and next period task assignments
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 compatible
Download our PM Toolkit to receive the Status Report Template, along with 40+ other project management templates and forms, all designed to help you achieve greater levels of productivity and success.
Still not sure? Download the PM Toolkit Trial Edition which includes the Status Report Teamplate.