Statement of Work Template
Save time and deliver better results with our Statement of Work template.
If youre in the professional services or consulting business, then you probably begin most projects by creating and presenting a Statement of Work to your clients. Why start from scratch each time, spending the first hour dealing with formatting and layout? Our Statement of Work template will significantly reduce the time required to create a professional looking, comprehensive proposal.
¬†Our Statement of Work (SOW) template will help you create a short (2-3 page) SOW with all of the details required to begin a new engagement.
Features of our Statement of Work template:
- Well laid-out and intuitive format
- Short format with all of the details required to start a new project
- Project overview including dates, duration, and description
- Clear definition of project scope and deliverables
- Business terms and conditions (to be reviewed your legal counsel)
- Use of embedded styles and themes
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2007, and 2000 compatible
Download our PM Toolkit to receive the Statement of Work, along with 40+ other project management templates and forms, all designed to help you achieve greater levels of productivity and success.
If youd prefer to present your clients with a longer, more detailed proposal, we also offer a Project Proposal Template as part of our PM Toolkit.
Still not sure? Download the Short Statement of Work Template as a free sample of our project templates.