Project Team Evaluation
Why use our Project Team Evaluation template?
Would you like to have the right people assigned to your next project? How do you know who has the skills, or who works well with others? At the end of each project, use our Project Team Evaluation form to assess each team member and their contributions to the project. Recording the success and improvement opportunities of your project teams is essential to growth and effective resource allocation.
Features of our Project Team Evaluation template:
- Single form for evaluating a entire team
- Identify each team member and their role
- Record individual contributions of each team member
- Evaluate the contribution of each member using a scale
- Well laid-out and formatted, professional looking form
- Use of Word 2010 fields for easy completion
- Word 2010 themes and styles to quickly change branding
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 compatible versions
Download our PM Toolkit to receive the Team Evaluation Form, along with 40+ other project management templates and forms, all designed to help you achieve greater levels of productivity and success.