For small and medium projects, it might be easier and more effective to create your project schedule using Excel. If you're managing a project with less than 100 tasks and don't want the overhead of using MS Project, take a good look at this template.
This Excel project schedule workbook looks and works a lot like Project. You can quickly create a WBS, schedule, assignments, and track status. The spreadsheet uses sophisticated conditional formatting to display a gantt chart using your tasks and dates.
Using this Project Schedule you will:
- Create a WBS for your project
- Assign tasks to team members
- Track status and % complete of each task
- Build a project schedule
Some features of our Project Schedule Template:
- Instructions to help you complete the schedule
- Formulas to calculate working days based on dates
- Columns for tracking task assignments
- Formatted to create a project WBS
- Automatically creates a gantt chart
- Compatible versions for Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000