Lessons Learned Template
When completing any project the team should hold a review to discuss lessons learned. This is your chance to capitalize on all of the knowledge developed during your project. Openly discussing and recording all of the things your team did well during the project, along with the few things you may have done differently, is essential to your organizations growth.
For these reasons, we are providing a thorough and easy to complete Lessons Learned Template for gathering and documenting project lessons learned. Our lessons learned template makes it easy to keep a log of lessons learned during the project, and to summarize those into future opportunities.
- Log of all areas of improvement and success factors learned during the project
- Summary of project successes and positive lessons learned to be used again
- Evaluation of opportunities for improvement
- Microsoft Office fields for quickly completing date, author, and other fields
- Crisp, clean appearance using latest Microsoft Office template features
- Auto complete of repeated fields, like project and company name